Friday, December 23, 2011

Dirty Van, el primero!



Hey, everybody! I currently have nine of these first-printing versions left after MiX and passing them out to friends. Screen-printed covers, with copy guts. You can get one at the links below - and start reading it here.

---> talk weird press <---

or at

2002 23rd Ave. S. Minneapolis, MN, 55404

(if you go on Sundays, you can stop in and chit-chat or draw some durpy cats with Amaya; plus the kid's table has dictator finger puppets. you too can have a hand full of wiggling overlords.)


Plus, a late, late picture of my swag from MiX. Thanks to the ever-awesome people who just decided out of the goodness of their hearts to give me a few, too.


EDIT: Whoops. I already have a copy of 'The Strong Silent Type' by Bart King, but I was so motivated by his 'last five copies!' sign I jumped on it. Hahahaha, woo. That's like, 200% more than most people have. That's cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment