Friday, February 1, 2013

February 2013!



+ Working on a long overdue X-mas gift for a friend (which might curtail more nicely into a birthday gift, if it takes me longer than expected) called "The Wife Hand," or, unofficially, "The Divorce Comic." It's been a little story rolling around in the back of my skull for a while, and when I described it to Lindsay as something I could possibly draw for her expressly, careful not to give it all away, she was very excited about it. I do adore a dark sense of humor in people.

+ I'm (erratically, impractically, rashly, but it is being done) amassing my supplies to print my Xeric-funded book for the spring/summer conventions. Printing is slated for the First of March, or Bust - or, if Winter is a little gentler, I'll start before that.

+ I will be attending the Toronto Comic Arts Festival (TCAF) for the first time, on the second weekend in May! First time to Canada! And on the 10th anniversary, to boot! Hot damn

Toronto houses and nourishes some of my absolute favorite human beings. I cannot wait to meet it.

+ I'm helping to organize the Autoptic Festival this summer in MPLS. BE READY

And for anyone out there wanting to VOLUNTEER, I'd love to talk to you - we're still sussing out details, but I'd love to be in contact as soon as possible if you want to lend a hand.

+ Submitted to CAKE - eager to hear, and in either case, visit that beautiful, bog-built city in June!

No comments:

Post a Comment